IGNORED

Atari PONG Arcade Poster Art

Evening AtariAge.

I've always liked the design of the brochure used to promote the original PONG arcade cabinets. There aren't too many high quality copies of it online, so I took it upon myself to update it a bit.

I re-set all the type, tightened up the space between the lines of text and tweaked the kerning a bit. I also used a halftone effect on the photograph of the cabinet to maintain the "newsprint photo" look. I'm releasing the PDFs here for free if you'd like to make a copy yourself or even take it to a print shop for a nice game room poster. Personally, I ordered from my own print-on-demand store to get a small poster and t-shirt. Hope you enjoy it!

atari pong poster reset.png

pong-large (original).png

arcade-cabinet-ad.pdf arcade-cabinet-black.pdf

• 3 months later...

Lmao "realistic" nowadays people would think they're high on crack.. i was mostly scared of pong and other b&w games because they looked creepy.. i liked the pong bits on snl because they were in color.. when space invaders came out i mostly got over the fear.. i also got an atari for christmas the year before and i wasn't scared of that because it was in color.. after that the only b&w game i could play without getting nervous besides space invaders was pong.. 

Here's a fun game how many pongs were there????

Pong

Pong doubles

Quadrapong

Puppy pong (remember this one from my local chuck e cheese's)

Pong in a barrel

Video action (ripoff)

That's all i remember..